Be a Cancer Killer
The Cancer Killers is a book, community and series of events that teaches everyday actions that will help you prevent getting cancer in the first place. Check out the three actions that you can do right now.Start Today
3 Things To Do Now
01. Ditch the plastic in your life.
Food wrapped in plastic, plastic water bottles, and takeout food in plastic containers expose you to very high levels of phthalates (toxins) and other chemicals.
Why should you care? Plastics damage hormone receptors, hurt sex drive, cause fatigue, harm brain chemistry, accumulate in organs, and lead to illness. They’ve been specifically linked to cancers of the prostate, breast, lung, and thyroid.
Many plastics also contain BPA, which is linked to certain types of cancer, lowered levels of testosterone, and other serious health effects like obesity, attention deficits, and lowered sperm counts, and they can cause early onset puberty. Problems can occur even at low doses
02. Eat Cancer Killing food. Starting right now.
To get started, pick just one of these find-anywhere foods and include it in your next meal:
- Broccoli: One of the best cancer-fighting foods on the planet, it’s loaded with various substances that fight or inhibit a wide range of cancers including breast, prostate, skin, colon and rectal cancers.
- Green tea: Contains high levels of catechins, which can block the growth of cancers. According to Cancer Research UK, “They prevent DNA damage by mopping up free radicals, blocking the growth of tumor cells and stopping the activation of cancer-causing chemicals.”
- Mushrooms: Many varieties, including Shiitake, contain powerful immune-boosting polysaccharides that can enhance the natural killer cell count and activity in such a way that directly inhibits cancer cell proliferation.
- Berries: Strawberries, raspberries and blueberries have been shown to help prevent cancers of the skin, bladder, lung and breast. All are high in antioxidants, but the anthocyanosides in blueberries are the most powerful known in science
03. Kill Cancer by...breathing.
Taking deep breaths throughout the day is so simple and so important. Why? Because increasing the levels of oxygen within the blood creates a happy home for good cells and an unsuitable home for cancers. Remember, cancer cannot live inside a healthy body. Cancer can only exist after a body becomes sick.
Join the Movement to Kill Cancer
Sign up today and receive the Cancer Killers 4 Week Training Camp program.
Your submission was a success. Download the 4 Week Training Camp program here.
Buy the Book
The Cancer Killers: The Cause is the Cure
Discover the method and mindset to not just prevent it or survive it, but to kill it. Step-by-step suggestions for those diagnosed with cancer who recognize that the medical approach is far from a foolproof plan to get well.
Learn critical nutrition, fitness and detoxification advice essential to confront any and all diseases in the "modern" world.
Join the Community Page
Have you or a loved one been affected by cancer? Rally with other cancer killers on our Facebook page. Share stories, get tips, and be encouraged in your fight to kill this disease.